Pre-requisites: NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent, Nurse / Dental Nurse, Doctor, Dentist or Dental Practitioner with a GDC number, Pharmacist, Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
Foundation Dermal Filler Techniques
Course Aims & Objectives:
- An introduction to the cosmetic industry.
- Facial anatomy taught by experienced surgeons.
- The pharmacology of dermal fillers.
- How to undertake a gold-standard aesthetic consultation.
- Indications and contraindications of dermal fillers.
- Dermal fillers – basic sciences; areas of administration and handling; the dermal fillers market and patient aftercare.
- Conquering complications safely.
- The keys to setting up a successful aesthetic business.
Foundation Anti-Wrinkle Injection Course
The Anti-wrinkle foundation course is the first choice for many aesthetic professionals starting out. Anti-wrinkle injections are a very effective treatment for the lines and wrinkles caused by muscle activity (dynamic wrinkles). This course will teach candidates how to assess the face and inject the three most requested treatments in aesthetic medicine.
During the course we will review the full range of botulinum toxins available in cosmetic medicine. These include: Azzalure®, BOCOUTURE® and BOTOX®. The injection technique that you will learn is applicable to other botulinum toxin products (dilutions and units are not interchangeable). Ultimately the choice is yours.