Pre-requisites: Facial qualification
Want to step into the next era of skin rejuvenation ? Hydradermabrasion is a refreshing, exfoliating and hydrating facial, suitable for all skin types and ages.
Remove blocked pores, resurface skin, brighten and plump with long term scientific evidence to support regeneration of the epidermal barrier and an increase in collagen production.
Clients are loving this new alternative to microdermabrasion which is non-invasive, gentle yet affective.
Offer your clients something new this summer with the power of water.
- About Hydradermabrasion
- Client suitability
- Benefits of treatment
- Incorporating other treatments alongside Hydradermabrasion
- Client consultation
- Serums, peeling solutions and skin care
- Cleaning the machine
- Treatment protocol
This course will allow you to:
- Perform a Hydradermabrasion treatment
- Use other modalities such as skin scraper, ultrasound and radiofrequency to enhance treatment outcome
- Identify the best treatment for your client