Pre-requisites: Must check that you can obtain insurance through your chosen provider prior to booking
The Nano Microneedle is a new penetration technology that is designed to inject HA into the dermis with controlled intradermal delivery. Nano Microneedle is ideal for treating eyelids, crow’s feet and the neck. The HA product is an anti-ageing mesotherapy product designed for intense revitalisation, hydration of tired or loose skin, treatment of wrinkles and optimisation of skin brightness and radiance. The formula consists of 55 active ingredients (vitamins, amino acids, proteins, free radicals and anti-oxidants) to stimulate and repair ageing skin.
The Nano Microneedle is an innovative single use medical device, which enables a nearly painless and accurate injection into the dermis. The Microneedle is made up of 3 silicone micro-cones of 0.6 mm, making the needle three times smaller than a normal injection needle. Furthermore, the needle improves patient comfort and minimizes the risk of bruising.
Benefits of Nano Microneedles:
- Three times smaller than a normal injection needle
- Improves patient comfort and allows an accurate injection
- Ideal for treating eyelids
- Introduction of Nano Science.
- Anatomy & physiology
- Indications for treatment.
- Client consultation, protocol and informed consent.
- Contra-indications and contra-actions.
- Product knowledge
- Treatment protocol
- Post treatment care / post treatment restrictions
- Treatment planning and pricing.