Pre-requisites: NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent, Nurse / Dental Nurse, Doctor, Dentist – or dental practitioner with a GDC number, Pharmacist, Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
Intravenous Nutritional Therapy is big business within the states, the UK is quite an untouched market…why not enhance your skills offering your clients the chance to look as good on the inside as they do externally! The demand for this treatment is increasingly growing with celebrity influencers leading the way.
This course is packed with knowledge, a good amount of practical hands-on training, meaning that our delegates will leave with a thorough understanding of IV Nutrition Therapy.
Treatment can be charged from £100 to £300 with a recommendation of a course of treatments for best results. This is a great addition for your clinic to bring in new clientele whilst offering cutting edge treatments to your existing patients giving you another edge over competitors.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
IV Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) uses a variety of vitamin “cocktails” to give the body the nutrients it needs.
IVNT vitamin cocktails have been designed to help your patients with key areas such as the following;
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving athletic performance
- General wellbeing
- Immune support
- Aiding anti ageing
- Fat burning
How will this training day benefit you?
- Learn the different mechanisms of each nutrient including minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Gain knowledge and understanding into the background of nutrition IV treatment, it’s benefits and it’s future
- Understand the safety- the complete do’s & donts
- Prepare and calculate the drip rates in conjunction with patient specification
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patient
- Hands-on experience during your training.
- Follow-on support from our trainers.
This course also includes Phlebotomy training.