Pre-requisites: NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent, Nurse / Dental Nurse, Doctor, Dentist – or dental practitioner with a GDC number, Pharmacist, Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
This course is the ultimate vein removal course. It combines sclerotherapy and thermolysis to treat many different veins on the body. Using both methods can allow for complete removal of vessels.
The thermolysis removal uses high heat to cauterise capillary vessels found on the face and body.
The course covers all elements of identifying and treating thread veins with microsclerotherapy including;
– Anatomy and Physiology of Veins
– Vessel Classification
– Sclerosing Agents
– Patient Examination and Suitability for treatment
– Consultation and expected Results
– Injection technique/practical
– Application of thermolysis on body and face
– Machiene knowledge
– Thermolysis techniques
– Post treatment management