Pre-requisites: Qualification in phlebotomy and microneedling
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial therapy, also known as the ‘Vampire Facelift’ or ‘Dracula Therapy’ helps slow down ageing and sometimes even reverse it. The treatment involves harvesting platelets from the patient’s blood and injecting them into problem skin areas. The procedure starts with the extraction of a minimal amount of blood which is then placed in a centrifuge to separate the plasma; it is then injected into the chosen area.
How will you benefit from Platelet Rich Plasma Training?
- This treatment is an excellent add-on to your aesthetic clinic. It is becoming an increasingly popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, firm the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to revolumise beneath the skin.
- This treatment is cost effective as it incurs very little outlays, making it a very lucrative procedure for your aesthetic business
- It can be used to treat the delicate areas above and below the eyes which are usually difficult to treat with treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers.
- PRP can be used on all skin types and used for both skin texture and volume.
- As this is an autologous system, patients who are opposed to using artificial products will be happier to try this treatment as it is completely natural and safe.
- There is very little downtime for your patients – increasing its popularity.
- Long lasting results.
Videos of the practical element will be available to you.