Pre-Requisites: NVQ Level 3, Injectable Qualification, Medic, SPMU Qualification
Phlebotomy is for both medics and non-medics. It is the process of making a puncture in a vein, usually in the arm, with a cannula for the purpose of drawing blood.
Phlebotomy could take you down a new career path as a Phlebotomist or give you the ability to further your current career in nursing, healthcare or aesthetics.
Intravenous Nutritional Therapy is big business within the United States, but the UK is quite an untouched market…why not enhance your skills offering your clients the chance to look as good on the inside as they do externally! The demand for this treatment is increasingly growing with celebrity influencers leading the way.
This course is packed with knowledge and a good amount of practical hands-on training, meaning that our delegates will leave with a thorough understanding of IV Nutrition Therapy.
Treatment can be charged from £100 to £300 with a recommendation of a course of treatments for best results. This is a great addition for your clinic to bring in new clientele whilst offering cutting edge treatments to your existing patients, thereby giving you another edge over competitors.
What will I learn:
IV Nutrition Therapy (IVNT) uses a variety of vitamin “cocktails” to give the body the nutrients it needs.
IVNT vitamin cocktails have been designed to help your patients with key areas such as:
- Increasing energy levels
- Improving athletic performance
- General wellbeing
- Immune support
- Aiding anti-ageing
- Fat burning
How will this training day benefit you:
- Learn the different mechanisms of each nutrient including minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Gain knowledge and understanding into the background of nutrition IV treatment, its benefits and its future
- Understand the safety – the complete do’s & don’ts
- Prepare and calculate the drip rates in conjunction with patient specification
- An in depth guide on how to consult and consent patient
- Hands-on experience during your training.
- Follow-on support from our trainers.