Pre-requisites: Subject to different insurance companies
This is an intensive course which covers both theory and practical application of skin needling. Within training we use the amazing Filleron Professional device and protocols.
This course is ideal for experienced therapists who want to build a clientele offering a high end, lucrative non-surgical treatment to clients which will substantially increase their earnings in the salon/clinic.
Cosmetic Skin Needling is a treatment which uses a pen device covered with tiny micro-needles which penetrates through the top surface layer of the skin, creating channels without causing damage to the skin. Treatment serums are applied to the skin via the channels formed from the micro-needles.
The treatment is undertaken in order to treat a number of skin conditions and the treatment uses the body’s own natural healing process to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, scars, acne scarring, sun damaged skin , uneven skin tone -hyper pigmentation & melasma, stretch marks etc.
The micro-needling procedure creates thousands of micro wounds triggering new collagen synthesis. It allows for controlled induction of the skin’s self repair mechanism so the whole procedure is all- natural and fast. By creating dermal damage without removal of the healthy epidermis healing time is rapid with quick results that will last.
On this course you will learn:
- History of Microneedling.
- Introduction of Skin Needling science.
- Advanced skin knowledge- structure and physiology.
- Skin types (Fitzpatrick skin chart).
- Treatable Skin conditions.
- Client consultation, protocol and informed consent.
- Contra-indications and contra-actions.
- Correct roller system choice.
- Product knowledge- serums suitable for treatment.
- Treatment protocol/ Step by step of a Micro skin needling treatment.
- Post treatment care/ post treatment restrictions.
- Treatment planning and pricing.
After the course you will be qualified to offer Cosmetic Microneedling as a professional treatment.