Natural looking nails are sought by all, being the classic treatments necessary to achieve simplistic, beautifully presented fingers and toes suitable for all occasions. These are fundamental treatments offered by nail technicians, typically carried out prior to any enhancing nail service, creating a smooth base and enhancing both the health and appearance of the nails.
Our one-day Manicure and Pedicure course will give you the skills you need to carry out professional nail treatments. During this course, you will learn how to assess clients nail, skin and cuticle conditions, therefore allowing you to tailor the treatments to suit clients’ needs. This is a beginners course, allowing you to start a career as a nail technician.
Our Manicure and Pedicure course will cover:
- Health & safety, and hygiene
- Hand and nail anatomy and physiology
- Tools, equipment and products
- Client Consultation and communication
- Carry out a full Manicure and Pedicure treatment (including nail polish application)
- Massage of hands, arms, feet and lower leg
- Specialist treatments – masks and heated mitts
- After care advice