Pre-requisites: Foundation dermal filler qualification or a medical qualification
Tear Troughs are depressions below your eyes, where the eye appears hollow and it can make you look tired. Dermal Fillers are injected to rejuvenate this area.
Through our training we will teach trainees techniques to treat the sensitive area below the eye effectively, while also giving them an understanding into risks involved with treating the eye area, and how to administer treatment effectively to minimise the risks and complications ensuring their clients safety as well as comfort during and following the procedure.
The masterclass in tear trough filler course consists of the following elements:
- Anatomy of the area and surrounding
- Angles of the face and ideals
- Product choice and the reasoning for this
- Consultations and client expectations
- Managing expectations
- Client suitability
- Hygiene, sharps disposal and legal aspects
- Choice of cannula and why
- Marking up on live models
- Models for live injecting
- Live demonstrations