£600 Including Pen Kit
Prerequisites: Level 3 Beauty Therapy, SPMU Qualification, Medical Professional
Cryofreeze is the new addition to the beauty industry. It is very practical, affordable, and advanced cryotherapy instrument which freezes precise skin imperfections with minimal discomfort for the patient. Cryofreeze allows beauty industries to exceed expectations of clients today, as the procedure is safe and fast.
What is Cryofreeze?
Cryo is a state-of-the-art treatment using extreme cold to destroy unwanted moles safely and painlessly, warts, skin tags and resistant hyper pigmentation. Using no scalpels or chemicals, Cryo safely, effectively, and comfortably removes warts, skin tags and other skin lesions. Removal is virtually pain-free with little or no scarring. Procedures typically last from 5 to 25 seconds, so clients can be in and out of your salon quickly.
There are many key benefits for the use of cryo:
- Quick and non-invasive
- Rapid freezing for effective treatment
- High pressure cryogen jet for deeper penetration
- Targets problem areas
- Pre-treatment and follow-up care unnecessary
Students will learn all core knowledge including-
- Cryofreeze and how the treatment works
- The benefits
- How to load and how to position the cryofreeze pen for effective treatment
- How to reduce side effects
The skin imperfections that can be treated include:
- Age spots
- Skin tags
- Warts/ Verruca’s
- Blood blister- Cherry Angioma
- Pigmentation- small areas