Synergy Balm is a must have skincare super hero!
This multipurpose balm can be used as a gliding and soothing medium within dermaplaning treatments, making it perfect for sensitive and dry skin types.
The Synergy Balm also helps to repair, restore and rehydrate damaged, tired and prematurely ageing skin, giving back unity to the dermal skin layer.
The most scientifically effective ingredients are within the Synergy Balm healing complex:
– Blackcurrant seed extract : super powerful antioxidant that repairs and nourishes damaged skin cells.
– Frankincense : firms, tones and rejuvenates all skin types. Proven to reduce acne scarring while improving cellular micro-circulation.
– Vitamin E : protects the skin by blocking and neutralising free radicals that are major contributors to the ageing process.
– Marula extract : reduces trans-epidermal water loss, thereby increasing skin hydration and skin elasticity.
– Mango butter : contains essential fatty acids and is a natural source of vitamin A. Mango butter is extremely effective for treating eczema and psoriasis.
– Cocoa shea butter : amazing healing properties while allowing a gliding effect over the skin when dermaplaning.
Can be used as a gliding medium when dermaplaning.
Amazing healing balm for application after all aesthetic treatments.
Clients can use this as a night cream to repair damaged and prematurely ageing skin.: