Pre-requisites: NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent, Nurse / Dental Nurse, Doctor, Dentist – or Dental Practitioner with a GDC number, Pharmacist, Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
The advanced skin booster course includes 4 of the most popular skin boosters within the aesthetic industry. You will learn all 3 individual treatments, using
- Illuma PN Booster
- Illuma Luna Eyes
- Innea Aqua
Illumina PN Booster
iLLUMA PN Booster is an innovative method to fight all age-related skin changes. An unbelievable mix of hyaluronic acid, polynucleotides and peptides for a complex of effects in every treatment.
The booster contains 12 mg / ml of stabilized Shiseido hyaluronic acid, which creates the effect of an intradermal filler and continues to nourish skin and fill it with moisture for three days after the treatment.
The PN polynucleotides (DNA + RNA) included in the composition have a wider spectrum of action compared to regular PDRN:
- Activate the general metabolism of the cell;
- Normalize local skin immunity;
- Stimulate the production of structural components of the dermis;
- Block photo-damage of their own cell DNA, reducing the number of atypical cells;
- Regulate melanogenesis by stabilizing cell membranes, which significantly reduces the sensitivity of cells to the damaging effects of chemicals and radiation.
The iLLUMA PN Booster also contains 2 anti-aging peptides:
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 is specifically designed to combat facial wrinkles. It effectively reduces wrinkles on the neck and around the eyes. The peptide has proven to not only effectively reduce existing wrinkles, but to also prevent the appearance of new ones.
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide – 4 signal peptide that stimulates the restoration of the structural elements of the dermis – collagen, elastin, fibronectin, glycosaminoglycans.
- Skin repair;
- Strengthening of barrier properties and strengthening of local immunity of the cells;
- skin strengthening and tightening;
- Reduction of pigmentation of various etiologies (including post-traumatic) and normalization of melanogenesis.
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis
- Facial wrinkle removal
Illuma Luna Eyes
- LUNA is a PN (Polynucleotide) skin booster which is used to treat under and around the eye area.
- LUNA is a product which hyaluronic acid is added to PN (Polynucleotide), Increasing cell permeability.
- HA gel is slowly released, increasing the active time of PN and consequently extending the Duration of product efficacy.
- LUNA has a double boosting effect of regeneration and whitening.
- ILLUMA LUNA has 5 times more PN (10mg of polynucleotide) than any other product its in category on the market, it also consists of 5mg of Hyaluronic acid.
- LUNA also consists of pharmaceutical-grade raw materials, it works more safely on the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- EFFECTS – Improving wrinkles under the eyes
- Brightening effect by improving dark circles
- Improving skin moisture and pigmentation
Profhilo is becoming an increasingly popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, treat skin laxity and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. We use a stabilised Hyaluronic acid without any chemical cross linking agents. It also counteracts skin laxity through a remodelling action of collagen and elastin fibres of the dermal matrix. Patients can expect increased firmness, elasticity and widespread improved quality of the skin.
We will teach you all you need to know about the Five Point Lift treatment – an innovative and revolutionary product for tissue bio-remodelling. This treatment is an excellent add-on to your aesthetic clinic.
Innea Aqua is the newest skin booster to launch within the aesthetics industry. Innea aqua hyaluronic bio-revitalizing gel is one of the most advanced and effective products in the field of dermal bio-stimulation and bio-regeneration. Inneanaturally stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin, to increase elasticity and reduce sagging, while also containing trehalose due to its extreme hydration and anti oxidising properties.
On the training day itself, we start with a theory session, where we will discuss the pre-course reading in depth and answer any questions that the delegates may have about the treatment.
Upon completion of the theory session, our Educator will demonstrate a each skin booster treatment on a model. Following this demonstration, delegates will each get the opportunity to carry out the skin booster procedures on a model and to observe their fellow delegates. All delegates are closely guided and supervised by our Educator during the practical portion of the day.