The Level 5 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice will provide you with the knowledge and understanding to gain a safe route into the aesthetic industry.
It will be the foundation route to progress onto the level 7 Certificate in Aesthetic Practice.
This qualification provides a specialist work-related programme of study which provides breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding, along with practical skills required in the aesthetics sector.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements in Aesthetic Practice
- Professional Standards within Aesthetic Practice
- Working Collaboratively with Healthcare Professionals
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Morphology of the Ageing Face
- Skin Micro-needling and Chemical Peels
- 5 units of SAQ’s (Approx 200-300 word answers are required for each question)
- 2 Assignments (Approx 2500 words are required for each assignment)
- Practical Assessments (3 consecutive days in venue)
– Day 1 – Peels & Microneedling input
– Day 2&3 – Assessments
- Home based case studies
Up to 1 year from sign up if required
Theory Course Delivery
The course will begin with an induction process, followed by assignment handout and support, which we will facilitate via zoom every 2 weeks on a designated day of the week (evening based).
Pre-course requirements: (Proof of prior qualifications is required)
- A minimum of a level 4 qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3-years experience in current and relevant industry knowledge
- Current basic life support and anaphylaxis management training (we offer this if needed)
- £2500 (Full course cost required upon booking, which is non-refundable
Level 7 certificate in aesthetic practice